Return and Refund Policy
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- At Olive and Vyne, we take great pride in the quality of our products. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage within 5 days. Include a picture of damaged box and merchandise and email to email@example.com, including pictures of damaged box and merchandise so that we may file a claim with USPS. We cannot accept returns on food products, only on damaged shipments.
- For assistance, please contact Olive and Vyne at 208-939-6775, 10AM to 5PM MT (M-F), 10AM to 2PM MT (Sa).
- Due to the freshness of our olive oil and balsamic vinegar, all orders are shipped via USPS 2-Day Priority. We do not ship via Ground Services unless the customer specifically requests. This is for our customers' benefit to enjoy Olive and Vyne products as quickly as possible and ensure lasting quality.
- All orders will be shipped from our Eagle Idaho location via USPS 2-Day Priority to residential addresses within the contiguous United States including Alaska and Hawaii. At this time, we do not ship internationally.
- Please allow 1 business day processing time for orders to be prepared for delivery plus the shipping carrier's standard delivery times. Should you wish to schedule your order for receipt on a specific date, please call us and we will work to accommodate any special requests.
- For assistance, please contact Olive and Vyne at 208-939-6775, 10AM to 6PM MT (M-F), 10AM to 3PM MT (Sa).
- Olive and Vyne is not responsible for undeliverable or refused shipments by the recipient. In the event of a returned package to Olive and Vyne, we will contact the customer to coordinate a new delivery schedule. However, it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the return shipping charges if re-shipment is desired.
- Olive and Vyne is NOT responsible for shipments confirmed as delivered by USPS that were lost, stolen or not in the intended hands of the recipient.
- We always welcome your call and will do everything we can to make your shopping experience pleasant!